This is a collection of terminology that are likely to be referenced by other pages. Some of these terms may have more advanced descriptions and explanations on their own page.
|This section needs expansion with: more terms and better definitions. You can help by adding to it. (May 2018)|
- The individual who was the first one to exist in the body. Sometimes used as a synonym for the tulpamancer, although the host is not the tulpamancer in all cases. More
- A type of forcing where a dedicated span of time is used to focus solely on the tulpa while the tulpamancer generally tries to avoid any possible distractions. More
- When a tulpa controls part or all of the physical body while the previous controller is still connected to the body senses.
- Communicating on behalf of a tulpa, relaying what the tulpa says to facilitate communication. Usually in writing, but can also be in speech. Basically the act of transferring conversation or information "by proxy".
- A tulpa-like entity with seemingly no willpower, volition, or sentience of its own; a mental puppet that may seem to act independently but acts only as a servant to its creator.